Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Decorating

Well, my daughter gets to decorate for Christmas!

She's excited that she'll be able to get a couple of her friends to basically tear apart the house and make it all festive and twinkly.

Giving up creative control to 3 teenagers is probably the scariest thing I've ever done.

I'm worried Mom with have a panic attack, or 3. She doesn't do well with messes or noises. We may end up having to remove her from the house completely. Of course, she wouldn't be against doing Christmas shopping while the house is transformed.

I'm so not ready for the invasion! Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust. Shhh. Calm down. You'll survive. Really. I promise.

Plan: Turn up the Christmas tunes or leave the house.

Prognosis: Decorations up and a beautiful house.

How's that for wishful thinking? Hahahaha!!!

Don't mind me! I'm just having a nervous breakdown!

1 comment: