Monday, December 6, 2010

Just an Update

It's not everyday that a headache is bad enough to keep me in bed or recliner. Yesterday was such a day. I felt out of sorts and cranky, aching, incompetent and totally unproductive. Between the headache and downloading IE9 and not having it functional with CS Editor tool, I just had enough.

It's a better day today. I was able to contact tech support and then the HP support and remove IE9. Kind of sad. I liked that version of explorer.

It's a short post today. I've got to make up some reports. Sharon and Jody's posts gave me some incentive. I sort of know that doing just a few reports a day isn't going to cut it in the working world and that I really need to get my act together, but it's just soooo easy to say, "Well, 2 reports. They were tough ones, so that's enough." It's really not. Not for me.

I guess it's time for some Tylenol and getting to work. The aches and crankiness are still plaguing me. I HATE being cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment